Welcome to Real-Time API
To improve security of your application, click Set an Application to generate Real-Time API key.
Every Application has unique API Key (UUID). The API Key is required in every request and must be given as a URL query parameter..
Discover all benefits
To get information about benefits of using Real-Time API, check our main page.
Application errors log
You can block single IPv4, IPv6 or group of emails with CIDR.
- You can lock IPv4 with simple “22.214.171.124” syntax.
- You can lock IPv6 by using long and shortened forms, like a “2001:db8::1428:57ab”
- You can use CIDR to lock both IPs, like a “192.168.0.0/24”
By email pattern
You can block single email or just group of emails (from same domain or role) by using star symbol (*) in pattern.
- To lock emails with “@host.com” domain, use “*@host.com”.
- To lock “admin” role from all domains, use “admin@*“.
- You can lock single email like a “firstname.lastname@example.org“
Select country and press "Add" to block chosen country.